Best Burgers of 2012
- The Palace Classic Burger at Bobby’s Burger Palace in Hanover, MD (score: 9)
- My “Build Your Own” Burger from the Kooper’s Chowhound food truck (score: 8.5)
- Black Angus Cheeseburger from Sean Bolan’s in Bel Air, MD (score: 8)
- Gourmet Burger at Sammy T’s in Fredericksburg, VA (score: 8)
- Sliders from Main Street Sliders in Newark, DE (score: 8)
If you are in the Baltimore area these restaurants (4 restaurants, 1 food truck!) are all local or all within driving distance. I recommend that you try all of them at least once 🙂 I’m definitely looking forward to checking out new restaurants in 2013 and bringing you more burger reviews.
An honorable mention goes to the place this food blog began… the Olympia Dairy Bar in Carney’s Point, NJ where my favorite is the 1/3 lb Burger cooked-to-order. I can’t wait for the 2013 rodeo season to open so that I can start making the trip up to Cowtown again!